McInturff, Milligan & Brooks Terms of Service
By using the mmbinsurance.com web site (“Site”), or any products and services of McInturff, Milligan & Brooks, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
McInturff, Milligan & Brooks reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Site. Continued use of the Site after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While McInturff, Milligan & Brooks prohibits such conduct and Content on the Site, you understand and agree that McInturff, Milligan & Brooks cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Site at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Site.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete any applicable sign-up process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. McInturff, Milligan & Brooks cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
You may not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Copyright and Content Ownership
All content posted on the Site is must comply with U.S. copyright law.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Site. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that McInturff, Milligan & Brooks uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Site.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Site, McInturff, Milligan & Brooks, or any other McInturff, Milligan & Brooks service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site without the express written permission by McInturff, Milligan & Brooks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any McInturff, Milligan & Brooks customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- The failure of McInturff, Milligan & Brooks to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Site shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and McInturff, Milligan & Brooks and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and McInturff, Milligan & Brooks (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If you have any questions about the Terms of Service please contact us.